Saturday, April 16, 2005

What the Bleep do we Know?

A quick post. I just watched a documentary that I can say has given me the closest thing I have ever had to a religious experience. It was called "What the Bleep do we Know?" Rent it, borrow it, buy it, steal it, but please watch it. It is about quantum mechanics and the nature of reality. I've had thoughts along parallel lines for some years but the people that were interviewed for this piece have fleshed it out so much further than I could ever have thought possible. It gives you a new way of looking at how we perceive reality and just what is real. Fucking Brilliant!

2 comments:

neil bliss said...

quantum mechanics eh?

im afraid this subject surpasses my thought capacity...

while you are thinking about parallel lines of reality, I am thinking, does a bear shit in the woods?

good luck with that though...im glad you found your religious experience.....i will go on worshipping my toaster...put bread in...toast comes out...a miracle i say, a bloody miracle

Lute Calder said...

I have to the conclusion my yet to be published novel and theories of quantam physics will put all such theories to shame.....

Course if I listen to my friends....and I usually do I can't just write stuff down when I drink and call it quantam physics....but what do they know.